Saturday 11 July 2015

Today is a better day..

Sheeesh! Yesterday was a bad day!!! I'm bottling things up too much. The analogy is 'shaking a bottle of cola' - at some point I'm too exhausted to keep holding the lid on. Does this make sense?

Today is better. Much better.

Keeping constructively busy seems to be the magic tonic: less time for broody introspection.

I have learned an important lesson in coping. A list is to be compiled by me every evening before bed.

Early to bed, early to ride. Etc...

Today has been productive. Paperwork (medical) filed and diary updated. Two bikes fully cleaned & checked, a green sludgy thing (yes I have a nutri-bullet! ) tentatively consumed, & team made for all.

Now a quick shower and a dash to The Delph, Eccleston, for a bike fit/set up/fine tune and my first experience - as an observer - of triathlon & IronMan open water swimming. All thanks to my new chums at the indomitable 'Invictus Triathlon Club'.

This evening I visit Sufferlandria and the good Dr with his rubber glove! Check out The Sufferfest to find out what on earth I'm talking about.

The only way is up. The battle rejoined.

Please click on the 'Sponsor me' link 😆

A plea: if any of you would be willing to display a Lymphoma Association collection box for me I'd be eternally grateful. Please email or drop me a line in the comments below.

Thank you so very, very much to all my astonishingly generous sponsors so far. You may never fully appreciate the lift it has given me.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment